The Blackwater Country Show has established itself as one of the most enjoyable family events in the Essex calendar. Situated within a picturesque setting, with two well maintained lakes, it offers a wonderful day out.
Each year the Show donates to the Essex Air Ambulance and also to a chosen local club, charity or group.
To find out more of what’s on at this years show please click here to visit the what’s on page
- Throughout the day there is entertainment and displays in the Main Ring.
- Visit the Marquees to browse the quality gifts, homewares, and local food and produce stalls.
- In the field sports area you can Have-a-go Clay Shooting and Archery.
- On the lake you can have-a-go at canoeing or kayaking, gun dog scurry and fly-fishing, and watch demonstrations.
- Explore the showground to find skilled craftsmen, local producers, unique exhibits, children’s activities, heavy horses and many other interests.
- There is so much to see and do!
- Dogs are welcome and there is a Novelty Dog Show, Agility course and the fast action Flyball!